Ingredients: Found at your local Piggly Wiggly
- 6-pack of turkey wings
- Tony’s Butter and Herb Injection
- 2 boxes of Zatarain’s Dirty Rice
- 1 pound of mild breakfast sausage
- 1 packet of BBQ shrimp creole sauce (Piggly Wiggly)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 can of chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Inject the turkey wings with Tony’s Butter and Herb Injection seasoning.
- Spray an oven-proof dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the turkey wings across the bottom of the dish. Next, tightly cover the top of the dish with plastic wrap, then cover it tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Pinch the edges tightly to secure the cover.
- Place the covered dish with the turkey wings in the preheated oven.
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the BBQ shrimp creole sauce and dirty rice with breakfast sausage separately according to the instructions on their respective packets.
Note: For the BBQ shrimp creole sauce, use the packet from Piggly Wiggly.
Once everything is cooked, serve the turkey wings over the dirty rice, and you can also serve the BBQ shrimp creole sauce on the side if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.
FOX40 Foodies is Sponsored By: Piggly Wiggly