Ingredients: Found at your local Piggly Wiggly
- 5 pounds of fresh turkey necks
- 4 ounces of Louisiana concentrated seafood boil
- 4 ounces of lemon and lime juice
- 1 package of frozen concentrated onion
- 1 pound of small red potatoes
- 1 pound of link sausage of your choice
- 1 pound of corn ears, cut in half
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons of garlic salt, garlic pepper, meat tenderizer, and all-purpose seasoning
- 1 bottle of Chef Aubrey’s black butter
- A large boiling pan
- Place all the ingredients into a large pan.
- Fill the pan halfway with water and the remaining half with chicken broth, making sure to cover the ingredients.
- Wrap the top of the boiling pan with heavy-duty foil and place the lid on top to create pressure inside the pan.
- Set the pan on the highest heat and let it boil for 45 minutes, similar to a pressure cooker.
- Once the turkey necks are tender to your liking, drain the water and strain out the cooked ingredients.
- Coat the strained ingredients with Chef Aubrey’s black butter.
Enjoy your turkey necks cooked in flavorful broth!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.
FOX40 Foodies is Sponsored By: Piggly Wiggly