‘Fox & Friends Weekend’ co-host Rachel Campos Duffy went grocery shopping with budgeting expert Andrea Woroch to learn some tips and tricks to keep your Thanksgiving dinner costs down.
This bubbly orange cocktail is made with pineapple-flavored vodka, grapefruit juice and prosecco, and it’s sure to lift your spirits before you cook the day away.
The brand designed the recipe with its namesake vodka in mind of course, but you can opt for any pineapple vodka or prosecco you might have in your home bar.
Skyy Vodka’s Holiday Mimosa Recipe
Skyy Vodka shares its orange Holiday Mimosa recipe with Fox News in time for Thanksgiving. (Skyy Vodka/iStock)
Materials You’ll Need:
- Flute glass
- Cocktail shaker
- 1½ parts SKYY Infusions Pineapple
- ¾ part grapefruit juice
- ¾ simple syrup
- Cinzano Prosecco
- Pour your pineapple-flavored vodka, grapefruit juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the contents together and strain it into a glass flute. and
- Top the drink with your sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist or wheel and serve.