- 1 can of refried beans
- 4 cups of sour cream
- 4 cups of guacamole (can be homemade)
- 2 cups of black olives
- 2 cups of sliced pickled jalapenos
- 2 cups of chopped lettuce
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
*This is a chilled serving dip. Use an acrylic or glass 6×8 serving dish for presentation.
- Tip: Put the dish in the freezer for 15 minutes each after the first 3 layers
- 1st Layer – can of refried beans to cover the bottom
- Add sour cream in separate mixing bowl and 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 2nd Layer – Add sour cream, smooth evenly
- 3rd Layer – Add guacamole dip, spread evenly
- 4th Layer – Add lettuce evenly
- 5th Layer – Add shredded cheese evenly
- 6th and 7th Layer – Evenly spread your olives and jalapenos on top; Add more of your favorite toppings like drained black beans, diced tomatoes, etc.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.
FOX40 Foodies is Sponsored By: Piggly Wiggly