By China Lee | February 20, 2020 at 4:41 PM CST – Updated February 20 at 4:54 PM
WARREN COUNTY, Miss. (WLBT) – Several streets are closed and some are back open due to flooding from recent storms in Warren County.
- Redwood Rd. between the 1515 and 1950 block
- FreetownRd, at 2944 block
- Ziegler Rd.
- Laney Camp Rd.
- Warriors Trail at the BigBlack
- Summer Seat Rd.
- Chickasaw Rd.
- Long Lake Rd.
- West Deer Creek
- EastDeer Creek
- Thompson Lake Rd.
- Hwy 80 1600 block
- Canal Rd.
- Old Twin Lake Rd.
- Old Jackson Rd.
- Freetown Road in the 2900 block. This was a planned closure prior to flooding for bridge repair
- Old Hwy. 27 near Lee Road and Blossom Lane
- Boy Scout Road (the north end)
The Vicksburg Daily News also posted that that a major slide occurred at the northern end of Boy Scout Road isolating one home.
Highway 27 is now open Elfer said.
Copyright 2020 WLBT. All rights reserved.