“When it is game day, I want to be watching the game and not chopping vegetables in my kitchen,” says Alea Chappell, Trendgredient.com. “That’s why I was inspired to create my easy four-ingredient Guacamole recipe that comes together in five minutes and has a time-saving super hack: fresh (store-bought) salsa.”
This way, says Chappell, you get all the flavor of chopped tomatoes, onions, peppers, and cilantro without wasting time prepping on game day. Ready to start not chopping?
Trendgredient’s Creamy 4-Ingredient Guacamole
This 4-ingredient guacamole from Trendgredient.com’s Alea Chappell is sure to become your go-to snack on game days. (Alea Chappell)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Alea Chappell’s 4-ingredient guacamole only requires avocados, lime juice, cumin and salsa. (Alea Chappell)
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and halved
- 1 lime, juiced
- ⅛ tsp. ground cumin
- ⅓ cup fresh salsa, drained completely using a mesh sieve
Mash the ingredients together and you have the perfect dip for your chips. (Alea Chappell)
- In a medium bowl, mash peeled avocados with a fork or masher until you reach your desired chunkiness.
- Add lime juice and cumin to the mashed avocados. Stir.
- Add drained salsa and stir. Be sure you drain as much liquid out of the salsa as you can. Serve immediately and enjoy.