HOT SPINACH DIP
2 cups of frozen chopped spinach
4 oz cream cheese
2 tsp garlic and garlic powder
2 tbs Mayo
1 tsp tabasco sauce
¼ cup wet minced garlic
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup white queso
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spinach in water and drain
- In pot, add spinach on medium heat
- Add all other ingredients except shredded parmesan
- Stir on medium heat until all melted to smooth consistent texture
- Place in oven friendly dish
- Place shredded mozzarella on top and bake until nice and cheesy
- Garnish with parsley
**Great served with restaurant style tortilla chips.
** Fun Fact: Great for serving cocktail style.
- Before baking in oven, place dip in pastry shell or phyllo cups add shredded cheese on top and serve as Hors D’oeuvres at your next party.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.