- Boneless chicken thighs
- Spaghetti noodles
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 can of mild rotel
- Mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- Bring 1/2 gallon water with pinch of salt and 1tps oil to a boil. Break pack of noodle in half and add to water.
- After noodles are cooked, run cold water and add 1tps oil to noodles (TIP: season noodles with chef Aubrey’s Wallah)
- Season chicken and cook off till done, cool and shred
- Heat pot to mid heat to make cheese sauce by adding all soups, rotel and milk. Stir until hot and add 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Continue to stir.
- Place noodles in baking dish, add cheese sauce, and shredded chicken. Mix real well and top off with 1 cup of shredded cheese and bake in oven until cheese is melted.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.
FOX40 Foodies is Sponsored By: Piggly Wiggly