- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Bacon Pieces
- Honey Mustard
- Thaw the chicken thighs, clean them, and season with Wallah seasoning.
- Heat a skillet or grill over medium-high heat and cook the thighs until done.
- Heat the bacon pieces in a skillet over medium-high heat until caramelized.
- Add a bottle of honey mustard to the skillet and stir until heated. Reduce the heat to low.
- Follow the instructions for preparing the potatoes, using a mixture of half milk and half water.
- In a separate pan, sauté the asparagus over medium heat with butter and Wallah seasoning.
- Place the potatoes in the center of the plate.
- Arrange the cooked chicken thighs on the left side of the mashed potatoes.
- Place the cooked asparagus on the right side of the mashed potatoes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.