- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 cans (16 oz each) Campbell’s condensed soup
- 2 bags of frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans)
- 1 box of Pillsbury pie crust sheets
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Clean the chicken and season it with Chef’s Wallah seasoning.
- Spray a pie pan or baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Carefully line the bottom of the pan with one sheet of pie crust and bake until golden and flaky. (While baking, continue with the next steps.)
- In a pan over medium-high heat, cook the chicken evenly on both sides until done.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside. Reduce the heat to medium and add the frozen veggies. Cook with a lid for 5 minutes, then add the cooked chicken back to the pan and stir.
- Remove the pie shell from the oven when ready and add the filling. Fill it just below the top of the pie crust.
- Take the second sheet of pie crust and lay it on top of the filling. Pinch the edges of the dish with a knife, make small slits in the pie crust, and bake until golden and flaky.
To feed 3-4 people:
- Use a normal pie dish.
- 2 pieces of chicken.
- 1 can of soup.
- 1 bag of frozen veggies.
To feed 5-8 people:
- Use a larger dish.
- 4 pieces of chicken.
- 2 cans of soup.
- 2 bags of frozen veggies.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.
FOX40 Foodies is Sponsored By: Piggly Wiggly