Cajun Chicken Alfredo
1 Pack of Fettuccine Noodles
1qt Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Cups Grated Parmesan cheese.
1/2 Cup of Minced Garlic
1/4 Cup of Blackened Seasoning
1/4 Cup Italian Seasoning
2 Chicken Boneless Breasts
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Drain and toss with a splash of oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the butter or oil. When the butter melts, raise the heat to medium-high and add the chicken in 1 layer. Cook, without moving the pieces, until the underside has browned, 5-7 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts, and cook until browned and cooked through, 5-7 minutes more. When finished, transfer chicken breasts to a cutting board. Let rest for 5 minutes, then slice
- Add Heavy whipping cream to sauté pan, medium heat
- While whisking add minced garlic, parmesan cheese, blackened seasoning, Italian seasoning, whisk until thickened
- Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh parsley and Parmesan.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries