JERK CHICKEN, RICE & BEANS & CABBAGE
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
1 10oz Boston’s Caribbean Jerk Mild Season/Marinade
2 box Tony Chachere’s One Pot Jerk Chicken
2 cans of Jamaican Butter Beans
1 bag frozen 3 blend peppers
2 strips of bacon of choice
1. Marinade chicken over night
2. Coat searing pan with oil. Heat skillet on med cook chicken evenly on both sides until cooked through. Place heat on low add lid to simmer.
Tony Chachere’s Jerk Rice
1. Follow Box Instructions
1. Put beans into pot season to liking. Cook on low for 10 minutes with lid on.
1. Cut off bottom, cut down middle and then cut into thin strips
2. On medium high heat, sear minced garlic, 3 thick strips of diced bacon, 1tps of black, 1tps of sugar add cabbage and 1/2 cup of water add lid. Cook for 10min until liking.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Aubrey Norman of Downtown Consultants, contact 601-212-2516 or downtowncafeJXN@yahoo.com for any food or catering inquiries.